- ITOxygen is a student-run Enterprise team that focuses on providing Information System and Information Technology solutions. We take on semester-length, and long-term projects. Our areas of expertise include system analysis, software development and testing, database development, and Web based application development.
- We are a cross discipline group, drawing from multiple fields of study. Current members are from Computer Science, Computer Engineering, the School of Business and Economics and the School of Technology.
- As a goal-oriented enterprise, we focus on emerging technologies and their application to solving real world business problems.
- All members are paid for their efforts, so you can earn money while you earn credits.
- You can earn an Enterprise minor while pursuing your degree.
Business students pursuing an Enterprise minor are only required to complete 7 credits of Enterprise project work over 5 semesters. (in addition to normal course work)
If you are interested in joining us or wish to learn more about us, please contact Russ Louks (Enterprise Advisor) email@example.com or any ITOxygen member